Sunday, February 19, 2012

The 90 Day Personal Challenge

I have decided to take on my own personal 90 day challenge. I have been trying to get my clients to take on the challenge but I haven't done one myself. It didn't make sense to me to try to sell a product that I haven't even completed myself. So I am taking the challenge head on and hoping that I will have huge results!

I have never been a person that loves to workout at home. In fact, I always felt that I would make an excuse if I had my gym downstairs. But lately I been loving my basement gym! I been kicking my butt with Asylum and Turbo fire! I will be adding Les Mills in the mix starting later on this week.

Asylum is no joke! Feels like boot camp in my own home. Asylum unleashes my inner beast! Asylum puts you through plyometrics, speed, agility, strength and core workouts. It helps you get faster, stronger, more agile! This has to help with my tough mudders...correction this already is helping me with my Tough Mudders!



Turbo Fire. I love this series! So much fun and reminds me of dance class. I miss dance! I was a dancer for 10 solid years and was pretty darn good at it! So this takes me back to the dancing days of my life. Turbo Fire includes fire drills, also known as High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) These drills push you to your max for up to 1-minute bursts, with quick recovery periods. Studies show that HIIT ignites your metabolism, enabling your body to burn more calories for up to 48 hours after your workout.



Those workouts are great! They get my heart pumping! But what I am missing is some serious strength training. So that is why Les Mills is now on the list! This program is just like body pump. I love body pump, so why not bring it to my home gym!

My plan is to blog about my workouts, my results and my challenges. I want to prove to all of you that you can get fit and healthy in your own home. You don't need to go speed a ton of money getting a trainer. You can be your own trainer! All it takes is a few videos, a healthy shake and the will power to kick your own ass!

I will even have pictures of myself in a swim suit to prove to you that the results are real. I plan on getting a beachbody before summer! I hope you follow my 90 day personal challenge! 90 days of fun is what I call it! :)

If you are thinking about taking on your own 90 day personal challenge, come join my team! Here are the links to my beachbody page and shakeology page. I am looking to start a new group in March. You will get personal coaching, menus and help achieve your goals.

http://myshakeology.com/eatdrinksweat
http://beachbodycoach.com/eatdrinksweat


If you want to join the challenge please email me at eatsweatsmile@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment